Next, please rate Kimberly Ann Bernard, MD:
Rate each question 1-10 Stars (10 Stars is Best, Leave Blank for Not Applicable)
1. How clean/sanitary was the office environment?
2. Were you seen in a timely manner?
3. Did this Provider explain your condition and treatment in a way that you could understand?
4. During this office visit, did this Provider spend enough time with you?
5. How would you rate this Provider's knowledge of your medical history?
6. Did this Provider or his/her staff encourage you to ask questions?
7. Does your Provider discuss exercise, weight loss, smoking cessation, stress management, or other illness preventive measures?
8. Did someone from your Provider's office follow-up to give you any test results within a reasonable amount of time?
9. Do you believe your health will improve following your Provider's instructions?
10. Did you feel as though the Provider's reception staff was as helpful as you thought they should be?
11. Did the Provider's Nurses and Medical Assistants treat you with courtesy and respect?
12. How likely would you be to recommend this Provider to others?
Feel free to use the box below to leave a comment about your visit.
(This text will show on the website.)
Your comments will be hidden from other users of this site for 10 days. During this time, the Provider you are evaluating will have the opportunity to review and respond to your comments. After the 10 day evaluation period is up, your comments will be viewable to all users of this site. Your numerical ratings will be added to the Provider average
ratings immediately. Your contact info may be hidden,
at your request, from your Provider and only visible to the administrators of this site.
You cannot make personal attacks against any doctors and cannot make unproven claims or accusations. If you do your post will be removed. State the facts and be truthful if you want to see your post online!